Tweed Coast Koala Advisory Committee
The committee aims to ensure broad community representation and inter-agency involvement in the implementation of the Tweed Coast Koala Plan of Management (KPOM).
The Committee's role is to:
- Reflect and consider community interests within the context of the aims of the KPOM, legislative and financial constraints.
- Provide strategic advice to Council in relation to implementation of the annual KPOM works program.
- Cultivate community and stakeholder awareness, linkages and improvement in land management practices in accordance with the aims of the KPOM.
- Contribute to review of the KPOM in accordance with relevant provisions.
Terms of reference(PDF, 217KB)
- Rhonda James
- Irene Timms
- Jenny Hayes
- Lorraine Vass
- Cr Meredith Dennis
- Cr Nola Firth - Alternate
- Scott Benitez Hetherington (Senior Program Leader Biodiversity)
- Marama Hopkins (Biodiversity Planning and Projects Officer)
- Joanne Green (Project Officer Biodiversity)
The committee meets at least quarterly.