We're all responsible for minimising pollution, both in the air and water. For any emergency pollution incidents, call 000.

Council only has jurisdiction in certain areas of pollution, other government bodies are responsible in many cases.

For more information about noise pollution, visit our neighbours and noise pages.

Report a problem

Complete the online form. It can be used for water and air pollution issues such as:

Air pollution from a Tweed premises operated by private industry and for which there is no environment protection licence.

Water pollution

  • algal blooms
  • drinking water concerns
  • industry without an Environmental Protection licence causing water pollution
  • pollution of beaches, estuaries, tidal lakes, rivers, creeks, streams and lakes
  • sediment and erosion control at construction sites.