How to book a kerbside collection
You can book a kerbside collection twice a year (financial year), up to 2 cubic metres each.
Both collections can be used at once if eligible (request at time of booking).
At times this service is in high demand (such as the end of the financial year).
Collection is on a rolling schedule. If your preferred date is not available please ask for the next date.
(If you live in a unit block you need to organise collections through your strata manager or body corporate.)
Book online or Call 02 6670 2400
Large items must be taken apart, including exercise and gym equipment.
Loose items must be placed in bags, boxes or bundled and tied.
Items must be:
- easy to reach
- able to be lifted by 2 people
- safe to handle (no spikes, tacks or nails)
- no more than 2m long
✓ Accepted - items that are worn, damaged or unsellable
- Household furniture - desks, couches, book shelves, wardrobes
- Small appliances
- Large appliances (white goods) such as washing machines and fridges
- Garden tools and equipment
- Baby items and kids toys
- Old bicycles
- Oversized packaging
- General junk / bulky household items that cannot be reused
🛇 Not accepted
- Gas bottles
- Paint and liquids
- Bean bag chairs
- Oil and oil heaters
- Car parts and tyres
- Household renovations
- Farm clean-up
- Rugs and carpet scraps
- Food and garden waste
- All fencing material
- Builder's rubble, earth and stone
- Hot water heaters
- General waste
- Items more than 2m long
- Larger items that aren't dismantled, such as exercise equipment
Others may go through your discarded items turning your neat pile into a scattered mess, so only put your items out 1 day before.
- Do not block the footpath or road.
- Only 2 or 4 cubic metres will be picked up, as per booking.
- Excess items will not be collected.
Items that need to be degassed (fridges, freezers and air conditioners) will be tagged and picked up separately (usually the next day).