Conveyancing applications

Information about a specific property can be sought from Council on request and payment of the relevant fee.

The request for information is usually applied for by the owner or someone with the written consent of the owner or by a solicitor.

Conveyancing price list for 2021(PDF, 492KB) also provides the best method for lodgement.

Pay online - ePayment and Property Services

 eProperty logo Apply and pay online (by credit card)

The following types of applications are currently available for online payment:

  • Planning certificate - Section 10.7 Certificate (2)
  • Dwelling Entitlement search
  • Development Consent Search
  • Drainage Diagrams
  • Outstanding Rates and Water Charges - Section 603 Certificate
  • Special Water Reading (must be connected to town water)
  • Onsite Sewage Management Inspection and Pre-Purchase report

Note: We are continuing to improve these services, with the aim that you'll soon be able to pay for all of the conveyancing searches online.

Other ways to pay

If the application type you need to lodge is not available through the online portal  - see above - or if you want to make a payment without using a credit card, complete the conveyancing form below.

You will be sent an invoice by email to pay either by the portal or an alternate payment method as indicated. Fees required are identified on the application form.

If you have an existing arrangement with Council this will continue as usual.

Click here to view form.