This website is owned and operated by Tweed Shire Council (Council).
Copyright Disclaimer Security
Council owns or licences all site materials and asserts and reserves its and its licensors’ copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and the site materials.
Council supports the sharing of information and the use of the site materials for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under and subject to the conditions prescribed in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). However, you are not permitted to reproduce or reuse the site materials for commercial purposes.
What you can and can't do
- make a temporary copy of part or all of this website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it
- print copies of whole pages of this website and the site materials for your personal non-commercial use.
- use, copy, modify, translate or create any derivative work of all or any portion of this website or the site materials
- un-bundle any components of this website or the site materials
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of all or any portion of this website or the site materials
- remove, alter, cover or obfuscate any copyright notices, trademark notices or other proprietary rights notices placed or embedded on or in this website or the site materials
- sell, transfer, licence, rent, lease, loan, provide, distribute or otherwise transfer all or any portion of this website or the site materials to any third party
- link to this website or the site materials from any other website or cause all or any part of this website or the site materials to be framed or embedded in another website.
Council provides this website as a general reference source for information purposes only, and reserves the right to correct, amend and update the site materials from time to time in its absolute discretion. You should not rely on any site materials unless you have separately applied in writing for and received written confirmation from Council that such information is correct and up to date.
You should seek appropriate legal or other professional advice before relying or acting on any site materials or other information made available or provided to you by Council.
Despite our best efforts, this website and the site materials are provided ‘as is’ and Council makes no representations or warranties in relation to the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website or the site materials or that this website or the site materials are free from infection by computer viruses, malicious code or other contamination or defects. Council recommends that virus checks should be done on any downloaded site materials.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Council excludes completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to this website or any use of the site materials.
If Council is permitted under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or any other applicable legislation to limit its liability for any implied conditions or warranties, then its liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law (for example, at its election, to the resupply of this website and site materials or the payment of the reasonable cost of having them supplied again).
Termination of access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by Council without notice.
Security and other websites
Security of information
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure and communications to and from this website may be intercepted or altered in transit.
Although Council strives to protect such information, Council does not represent or warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which is transmitted to or from this website.
Nevertheless, once Council receives information from you, it will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information in accordance with its Privacy Management Plan(PDF, 442KB)
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites (‘third party websites’) operated by organisations other than Council.
The third party websites are outside of Council's control and links are provided for convenience purposes only and are not intended to suggest that Council controls, sponsors, approves or endorses any third party website, or any content or information available on or through any third party website.