Pensioner rebate form

If joint owners are eligible for a pensioner concession, a separate form will need to be completed by each owner to receive the maximum rebate, otherwise only a partial rebate will be granted.

If you have recently moved you must update your residential address with your card provider before completing this form. 

Pensioner concession card
Pensioner concession card - Back

Department of Veterans Affairs Pension Card. Centrelink Pension Cards also accepted but not shown.

Veteran affairs card
Department of Veterans Affairs TPI Gold Card. EDA Gold Cards also accepted but not shown.

Council will determine your eligibility to receive a rebate of up to $250 on your rates account. You may also be eligible to receive up to $87.50 on your annual water charges and up to $87.50 off your annual sewerage charges, if your council provides these services. Alternatively, if your council does not provide these services, contact your water/sewer service provider for more information.


  • holders of the PCC (Pensioner Concession Card)
  • holders of a gold card embossed with 'TPI' (Totally Permanently Incapacitated)
  • holders of a gold card embossed with 'EDA' (Extreme Disablement Adjustment)
  • war widow or widower or wholly dependent partner entitled to the Pensioner Concession Card*

* If you are a war widow or widower or wholly dependent partner but do not have a Pensioner Concession Card, you should contact the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) to test your eligibility for the DVA income support supplement. Eligibility is subject to an income and assets test. Holders of cards other than those listed above are not eligible for the concession. For assistance from the DVA call 133 254

Information in other languages(PDF, 227KB)

Click here to view form.