NDIS support services
Council has been helping local people access disability support services to meet their specific needs for over 25 years.
We are a registered Support Coordinator providing easy and effective ways to manage your NDIS plans and funding.
Our Support Coordination team helps you get your NDIS plan set up and links you with providers you choose.
We help you get the most out of your NDIS plan by working out your support needs and goals.
Our experienced NDIS team helps you by:
- understanding the NDIS and how it works
- connecting you with quality supportive friendly providers
- resolving any issues you may have if you're not satisfied with your supports
- ideas and solutions to make sure your support is the right fit for you
- helping you to build confidence to self-manage supports in the future
Watch these short video’s for more information:
Contact our friendly team today, to see how we can support you:
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
The NDIS is for Australians under the age of 65 who have a permanent and significant disability.
The NDIS helps people with a disability achieve greater independence, community involvement, employment and improved wellbeing.
If you have questions about your eligibility contact:
Call: 1800 800 110