You are encouraged to use our subscription service to receive automatic notification of new job vacancies via email. You can unsubscribe at any time by logging in to the right, then select the 'Unsubscribe' option.
Applications must be received by 12 noon on the closing date for the position.
PLEASE NOTE: The closing date and time are listed in NSW daylight saving time. Remember to take this into account when submitting your application.
Tips on how to apply, including how to fill out selection criteria, can be found by visiting our Application Documentation page.
If you intend to submit your application by post, hard copy or email, don't forget to print off and include the
Application Form with your application.
SKILLED Group, in partnership with Tweed Shire Council has opportunities for apprenticeships in the following trades commencing in early 2015.
- Competent numeracy & literacy skills
- Positive Attitude and self-motivated
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Completed Year 10 Education (or relevant experience)
- Completed Year 12 Education (Electrical Apprenticeship only)
- OH&S Construction card or ability to obtain one
- Commitment to complete Apprenticeship
The positions can be directed to work anywhere within the Tweed Shire however the apprenticeships are currently based in the following areas:
Murwillumbah, Chinderah, Cabarita and Tweed Heads. You will also be required to attend Tafe one day per week in Alstonville.
What we are offering:
- Competency based Apprenticeship (3 to 4 Years)
- On the job training as well as nationally accredited training
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support to complete Certificate III
SKILLED Group Training Services specialise in the employment of Apprentices and Trainees.
Apply on-line today with SKILLED if you are looking to kick-start your career and are committed to completing an apprenticeship. Visit www.skilledgrouptraining.com.au
SKILLED Group Training Services - striving to maximise your potential and advance your career
SKILLED Group, in partnership with Tweed Shire Council has an opportunity for a school based apprenticeship in Heavy Vehicle Mechanical commencing in early 2015.