Change mailing address

Change your address using the form below. If you have any questions contact us.

Council uses your address for rates, water and any sundry debtor accounts. Please make sure your details are correct.

If you receive your rates and water via eNotice you will also need to complete the change my email address form.

Rates and charges  Water use and billing  Ways to pay