You can choose to set up a plan to pay your rates notice, water notice or sundry debtor notice, using a variety of ways to pays.
Use the form below to:
- set up a payment plan or arrangement that suits you
- arrange a direct debit request
- update your payment plan - you can do this at any time by completing a new payment plan form
- skip the next scheduled payment on an existing plan - note:
- Council requires 2 business days notice to process the request
- this request will only permit you to skip the next scheduled payment
- should you need to skip multiple payments, contact us.
When you're ready to set up your plan, complete the simple online form below.
Payment plan online form
Click here to view form.