Skip to Display Options Skip to Main Content
Level 2 Water Restrictions in place. No restrictions in Tyalgum. Save water now
Aboriginal Acknowledgement A -  |  A +
Skip Navigation Links Home : : Planning & Building : : Building and Construction

Email Link   Building and Construction

The Buildling and Construction section contains information relevant to the building stage of your development and contains information, documents and links regarding:

For more information please see Contact Us or Get Advice.

Some of our more common enquiries and additional information about your property include:

Frequently Asked Questions

How many Onsite Builders Toilets should be on a work site?

Who should I contact in regards to my Tradesman license?

Where will I find Tweed Shire Council's form 15 or 16?

Who do I speak with to get approval for a Bore or Spear Pump?

Last Updated: