Council’s smartphone service is free and available from the Apple App Store and Google Play. Windows Marketplace coming soon.
Tweed Shire Council’s smartphone app provides a wide range of services and information at your fingertips, including:
- View road closures on MyRoadInfo and other alerts and services including water and sewer notifications, water meter reading dates and Clarrie Hall Dam
- Search development applications, make a property enquiry or book a building inspection
- Check if a sportsground is open or closed
- Search waste collection days for your street
- Report a Problem - send a customer request for a range of issues
- View and search Council tenders (login required)
- Check what’s on in the Tweed with the Calendar of Events
- Find Council/Councillor contact information and meeting dates
- Access emergency contact information
- Search for a library book
Suitable for all smartphones, tablets and internet enabled devices.
You can access the app by visiting m.tweed.nsw.gov.au on your device and add it to your homescreen or as a bookmark. This will not provide an alert when an updated version of the app is available. It is recommended to download it from the store suitable for your device.
Available from the Apple App Store and Google Play
Last Updated: 15 October 2013