Skip to Display Options Skip to Main Content
Tourist Information Local Weather The Tweed A -  |  A +
Skip Navigation Links Home : : Council : : Contact Us : : Report a Problem

Email Link   Report a Problem

Tweed residents can report a non-urgent/general problem online or via your smartphone or tablet using the Report a Problem form available on Council's Report a Problem.

Only non-urgent and general requests should be reported using this service which will be actioned during normal business hours and timeframes. For all urgent requests that pose risk or immediate threat (such as water and sewer main breaks, major road incidents or access issues or dog attacks) please do not use this service and contact Council immediately on (02) 6670 2400 or 1300 292 872 during business hours or the after hours emergency number 1800 818 326.

After-hours service: It is important to note that whilst Council provides a Ranger service on weekends and public holidays, these officers only have a restricted capacity to deal with certain urgent complaints on these days, such as a dog attacks and serious threats to the amenity and safety of Council’s public areas and illegal land use issues. All other types of non-urgent and general requests will be logged and actioned during normal business hours.

Please select your Council Service type and complete the form providing as much information and detail as you can, which will help us action your request as quickly as possible. You can also attach an image of the problem. The category of Illegal Activity includes problems such as graffitti, noise, parking, camping, dumping or illegal buildling/clearing activities. If you are unsure of the Council Service type to select, please choose 'other'.

To report technical difficulties with the website, please email the webmaster.

Tweed Shire Council recommends residents use Council provided services to report problems online, via the Smartphone Application or by contacting our Contact Us , rather than external third party apps or services.

 Please supply the details below  
* Required

Council service: *

Issue Details

Details of issue/request: *

Attach a photo: (10mb file size limit)


Your Details

Your name: *

Telephone number: *

Email address: *

Last Updated: 24 October 2013