This enquiry function enables the public to gain information on the basic site and mapping information applying to all land parcels throughout the Tweed, with linkages to more detailed mapping and application information. Mapping of the main planning and development constraints applying to individual land parcels is an essential tool for understanding the development potential of a property. Council’s much improved mapping system provides you with an extensive range of layers, including zoning, flooding, bushfire hazards, sensitive coastal areas, and acid sulphate soils. See Property Enquiry Tool.
The DA Tracking tool contains a tracking system representing key milestones in the Development Application process. It is not intended to provide a detailed history, but a summary of the stages that the application has gone through. The tool contains information such as:
- Date of lodgement at Council
- Name of applicant and property owner
- Assessing officer
- Electronic copies of all application documents, including all forms, Statement of Environmental Effects, specialist reports and plans
- Other related applications
- Confirmation of notification/advertising procedures
- Council’s determination (approval/refusal/withdrawn)
This service applies to all development applications lodged since 1 July 2009. See DA Tracking Tool
for more information.
If you require any further assistance with the above service, please contact Council. See Customer Service
for location, opening hours and contact details.